How to Connect Your Phone to the NissanConnect® Bluetooth® System
If you’re the proud owner of a new Nissan model, one of the first things you should do before taking it out for a ride is making sure your smartphone is properly connected to the vehicle. This way, you can stay in touch with the outside world from the comfort of the driver’s seat in a secure manner. NissanConnect® helps drivers access their compatible phone from the vehicle’s touchscreen to take calls, answer messages, play cord-free music and much more. But how can you pair your smartphone to the system? Scroll down to find it out!
Step-by-step Guide to Pair Your Smartphone With Your Nissan
Making your journey much more comfortable and convenient is as easy as pairing your smartphone to your Nissan vehicle via Bluetooth®. Whether you have an iPhone or Android device, simply follow these easy steps to stay connected while on the road.
1. Set up your device: Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth® by going to Settings, then select Bluetooth.
2. Set up your vehicle:
- If your Nissan is equipped with Navigation, push the Phone button on the audio system, then choose Connect, then Connect New Device.
- If your Nissan isn’t equipped with Navigation, push the Menu/Setting button on the audio system, then choose Connections/Bluetooth, then Add Phone.
3. Pair your device: On your compatible device, under Settings > Bluetooth, select MY-CAR.
4. Confirm pairing: Make sure the PIN shown on your vehicle’s display and your smartphone is the same. If they match, accept the pairing request on your device, then select OK.
Read more: Nissan Intelligent Key Features
Still having trouble pairing your smartphone to the NissanConnect® system? If so, feel free to give our team at Charlie Clark Nissan Brownsville a call and we will be happy to help you set it up. Drivers interested in getting behind the wheel of any new Nissan equipped with Bluetooth® technology can schedule a test drive online with us today!